Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Tags 2013

Can you believe it's almost Christmas? Yikes!

Luckily for me, I did strike while the iron was hot last year and made these Christmas tags for this year...





And here are some of the tags already in use on presents under our Christmas tree...



To make the tags I used the Two Tags Die to cut the tags out of Crumb Cake cardstock, and various Stampin' Up! stamp sets; Dasher, Tree Trimmings, Welcome Christmas, Holiday Lineup, Many Merry Messages, Stitched Stockings, Many and Type, Greetings of the Season and Jolly Bingo Bits. I think that's all of them. All  other supplies used are from Stampin' Up!

I have another Christmas tag project to show you as soon as I get around to taking the photos. So many things to do and so little time. :(

Stay tuned. :)

Andrea

No comments: