Friday, February 22, 2013

Love & Laughter Bridal Shower

My nieces will be having their Bridal Showers/Kitchen Teas together this weekend. It's all very exciting. One niece getting married next month and the other niece getting married the month after. No wonder my sister (their mother) is freaking out!

I'll be making their Kitchen Tea cake so I'm stressed out too. Wish me luck.

In the meantime, I'll show you the cards I made for them...


 


  
For these cards I used the Love & Laughter stamp set and the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Sentiments. Cardstock colours are Whisper White, Pool Party and silver glitter paper. The flowers were punched with one of the punches from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack.

Now, wish me luck with the cake!

See you soon.

 Andrea :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Minimalistic but so pretty. First card is my favourite. :)

Maria K said...

I love these cards!