Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Grunge Rock One Layer Card

I finally got around to replicating a card that I found a long time ago while surfing the net for inspiration on how to use the now retired Grunge Rock stamp set.

Here is my card...


 
 

And here is the card that inspired mine.

I love that the card is made up of just one layer of Whisper White cardstock and a guitar propped up with foam tape, yet it looks dimensional.

I used the Extreme Elements stamp set and the Music Notes wheel to create the background, and the
Grunge Rock stamp set for the guitar and sentiment. Colours used were Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, not Quite Navy and So Saffron.

You can also catch a glimpse of the inside, which I stamped to match the front of the card.

I'll defintely be making more just like this card. It was super quick and easy! And perfect for teen boys. Can't wait to try different colour schemes.

I have a scrapbooking page to show you next time, so stay tuned.

Andrea :)

1 comment:

Michelle Short said...

I love your card, great set and I love the colours you have used! x