Friday, February 22, 2013

Cool Boy Card

The girls have yet another party this weekend. Here is the fresh and simple card I made for it...
 


I really like this card. I like the clean lines and I like that it's uncomplicated and in no way, fussy.
Love the image. Such a cool dude. He was stamped in black StazOn ink onto Whisper White cardstock and coloured with SU markers. The cardstock I used is Crumb Cake, Pool Party and Whisper White. The sentiment is from Happiest Birthday Wishes. The background was created using stamps from Extreme Elements and VersaMark ink. That's it. simple.

Like it?

See you soon with another birthday card.

Andrea :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Where did you get the boy stamp? I love it.

Andrea said...

Julie, thanks for your comment. The image is an unmounted rubber stamp from a set called My Guy Ian from The Greeting Farm.

Julie said...

Thanks Andrea I am a mom of boys so this could be a real useful stamp!