Thursday, December 20, 2012

Blue Ribbon Birthday

My little Demi has a party tomorrow and I relished the opportunity to make a cutesy card (my favourite type of card to make) for the occasion. Here it is...



 
The base of the card is Crumb Cake. The background was created with stamps from the Extreme Elements in Versamark. I used the Blue Ribbon stamp set alongside a gorgeous little girl with her camera. I stamped her on Whisper White cardstock in black StazOn and coloured her with SU markers. The ribbon was stamped with Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink, and was punched with the Large Scallop Circle and circle punches. And yes, I had to throw my little flower punched with a punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack. I used adhesive pearls for embellishing.

I hope Demi has a blast at the party tomorrow.

See you soon.

Andrea :)

No comments: