Monday, December 31, 2012

A Bunch of New Year Cards

The end of 2012 and the beginning of 2013 is looking to be full of birthdays and occasions for us so I spent a few hours yesterday making lots of cards. They had to be quick and simple so I could get them all done.

Here they all are:

This first one is for my sis. I used Crumb Cake, Certainly Celery, Rose Red and Whisper White cardstock. The background was stamped with the retired Baroque Border wheel in Crumb Cake ink. The image was stamped in Rose Red and Certainly Celery, and punched out using a circle punch and the large scallop Circle punch. The little flower is from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack, and was embellished with an adhesive rhinestone.


 
 

This next one is for my sister-in-law and features the Bright Blossoms and Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp sets in Basic Black, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Tempting Turquoise on a Whisper White card base. The flowers were punched with punches from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack and a punch from my stash.




The following card is for our little neighbour who turned two. I just had to use this cute, little image as it looks just like him! He was stamped with black StazOn ink on Whisper White cardstock and I coloured him with markers. The background was stamped with the retired Rough Texture wheel in Crumb Cake ink. Cardstock colours are Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy and Certainly Celery. The sentiment is from Happiest Birthday Wishes.

 

This next one is for my mother-in-law and was super-quick to make, again, with the Bright Blossoms and Afterthoughts stamp sets. Cardstock colours are Crumb Cake, Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White.



Lastly, I have a card featuring the little owl from the Aviary stamp set. He was stamped in Cherry Cobbler. The cage and sentiment were stamped in Basic Black. The sentiment is from the retired Vintage Labels stamp set. Again, I included a little flower punched with a punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack. Cardstock colours are Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White.


Phew, that's it.

I take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy New Year. I hope it brings you all happiness, love and good health.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my Blog this past year. I really appreciate it. I hope I have inspired you in some way. Be sure to visit often in 2013, as one of my New Year resolutions is to craft more often!!! Be sure to leave me lots of comments as they really make me smile.

Take care, and enjoy your celebrations tonight.

Andrea :)

No comments: