Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Beachy Theme

Just had to use my gorgeous new beachy images again, so this time I used them on a card...

 
This is the inside of the card, in which I stamped the image again...


There's the ol' Crumb Cake cardstock again, teamed with So Saffron and Pretty in Pink this time. The pink card strip was punch with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Punch. The background was embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder. The image was coloured with ink pads and an Aqua Painter. The sentiment is from the Happiest Birthday Wishes hostess set. Did you spot the little flower from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack again? ;)

Two posts in one day. Not a bad effort if I say so myself.

Well, have a good night and I hope that those of you with children are enjoying the school holidays despite of the cold weather.

Stay warm.

Andrea


No comments: