Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mother's Day Mini Albums

Hello everyone.

I hope you're all well.

With Mother's Day looming just around the corner, I have been busily working on these adorable little albums for my Mum and my Mother-in-law...


They are both very similar. Just some minor differences. Firstly, I'll show you the one I made for my Mum:











Next is my Mother-in-law's album:




 



The album covers and pages were cut using a die from Quickutz. They are quite tiny which makes them all the cuter!

Most of the supplies I used are from Stampin Up!:

Cardstock: Basic Grey, Sahara Sand Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist cardstock, DSP.

Other: Bashful Blue ribbon, adhesive rhinestones and pearls.

Dies: Beautiful Butterflies Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Floral Fusion.

Stamps: Language of Friendship, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, En Francais, Vintage Vogue.

Ink: Bashful Blue, Basic Grey.

Punches: Boho Blossoms, Jewellery Tag, Itty Bitty Punch Set.

Non-Stampin Up! supplies: Brick embossing folders, pewter charms,

Have I missed anything?



I hope I have inspired you to give these little albums a go. They make terrific gifts for someone special in your life.

And before I go, I wish all you mums out there a fantastic Mother's Day. I hope you get spoiled and loved just as you deserve. Enjoy!

Andrea

No comments: