Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Beautiful Wings

Hello everyone!

I hope you've all been keeping well and have managed to do lots of crafting.

I plan to really get back into the swing of things now that my girls parties are done and dusted, but for now I just have one lonely ol' card to show you - Demi's birthday card...



The photos aren't the best as I took them at night, but hopefully, you can see that I used So Saffrin, Rose Red, Old Olive and Whisper White. The gorgeous butterflies were cut with the Beautiful Wings die, embellished with adhesive half-pearls, and place on squares punched with both sized square punches. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set and was punched out with the Word Window Punch. Very simple, but very effective. I love this layout and use it time and time again.

Off to school now to pick up my munchkins. Let's hope they make it to the car, at least, without fighting today. Here goes.... :)

Andrea

1 comment:

Diane Barnes said...

Gorgeous card for a gorgeous girl Andrea. I'm sure Demi loved those beautiful butterflies. They'd look awesome made up in a square frame too (must try that!). Hugs. D