Saturday, January 7, 2012

Niece's Sweet Sixteenth

Hello!

I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and New Year celebrations, and that it was a special time for you.

It seems like a lifetime ago that I made a card so it felt really good to get back into the swing of things.
And what better occasion to make a card for than our niece's sweet sixteenth coming uo in two weeks...





I'm so happy with how it turned out. The colours are really pretty - Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant and Pretty in Pink, and those butterflies cut with the Beautiful Wings die are just amaaaazing! I love that little die and I just love it when you get a good feeling about a card.

The buuerflies were adhered to squares punched with the large square punch, and embellished with adhesive half-pearls. The numbers were cut with the alphabet dies and the little flower was cut with one of the punches from the Itty Bitty Punch Set.

What do you guys think about it? Feel free to leave me a few words just to know someone is out there!!!! Ha ha... Doesn't matter if you don't know me. All the better! :)

Back soon with another post. Promise.

Andrea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card, Andrea. I
love purple and the two other colors
compliment it so well! Lovely
butterflies. I'm sure that your
niece will treasure this beauty!

Sherry in MI (USA)