Thursday, November 24, 2011

Hello!

It has been a while, hasn't it? Life has been just soooo busy, as is typical of this time of year, so when it came to my Christmas cards this year I wanted them to be quick and simple.

I came up with two cards, both incorporating the photos of my girls that I took especially to be included in the cards.

This first one is a front door card, complete with a Christmas wreath and the photo and sentiment inside...




The flowers were stamped using the Vintage Vogue set.

Next is the other card I made using some premade silver cardstock cards that were kindly given to me by a friend who used to work at a stationery outlet...


The Real Red belt is adorned with a stamped image from the retired Punches Three set. The inside is the same as the previous card...


There. All done. Now just have to address the envelopes and post them out. It is such a relief to have crossed off another item off my 'to do' list.

I hope to finish some birthday cards in the next couple of days so stay tuned for those.

See y ou soon.
Andrea

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Great Christmas cards Andrea! Lovely pic of the girls as always. Go you for having all your cards done and ready to go!