Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wink Wink

Good morning again! How are you all today?

We're having a quiet day at home today after two days of holiday outings. Yesterday we went to the movies to watch the Smurfs and a relatively (this time) inexpensive visit to Smiggle. For those of you who don't know, Smiggle is store that sells all kinds of cute stationery. Every little girl's dream. :)

Well, as promised, I'm back today with a card I made for my niece whose birthday is coming up next month....



I coloured the cute image from the Greeting Farm with markers once stamped in black StazOn ink onto watercolour paper. Her sunglasses have been highlighted using Crystal Effects. Cardstock is Chocolate Chip. The flowers and butterflies were cut from Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose using the Floral Fusion and Beautiful Wings dies, and they were embellishment with adhesive-backed crystals. The Bricked embossing folder is one that I picked up recently from eBay. The sentiment is from the Happy Birthday Wishes hostess set.

Well, be sure to come back tomorrow so I can show you my quick and easy Halloween project.

See you then...oh, and don't forget to leave me a comment. :)

Take care.
Andrea

No comments: