Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mermaid for Mum

Good morning all.

Hoping that all of you with little ones are enjoying the start of the school holidays. We kicked off our holidays with a visit to the beautiful Centennial Park yesterday.

Well, here is the card I made for my Mum for her birthday next month...



I really enjoyed colouring this Magnolia image with my SU markers. She's just so cute. Colours used were Marina Mist, Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue and Blush Blossom. The sentiment is from the new hostess set, Happy Birthday Wishes. The charm & flower are from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by again. I really appreciate you taking the time. I'm off now to plan some activities for my girlies.

I'll be back tomorrow with another card so be sure to come back.

See you then. :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hi Belinda! Thanks for your comment. I'd love to give you the details so please email me at arthur_andrea@optusnet.com.au so I can respond with particulars, but for the time being I can tell you that I come across ideas for stamps by surfing other crafters' websites and Blogs. When I like a stamp they have used I simply Google it to find online stores that sell them. The net is such a wealth of knowledge and information!!! Well, I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks again.
Andrea :)