Friday, September 9, 2011

A Girly Girl Card

Well, just when we thought Winter was over, we get another burst of cold weather and yucky rain. :(

Well, at least it's Friday and that's always good, right? :)

This weekend will be another busy one, bringing with it two parties and my daughter's netball presentation.

This is the card that I made for a nine-year-old's party we have tonight...



Isn't she just so stylish?

I love the soft, earthy colours. I sed Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Blush Blossom abd Bashful Blue to colour the image that was stamped in black StazOn on watercolour paper, and Soft Suede and Bashful Blue cardstock.

The embellishments were made with the Beautiful Wings and Floral Fusion dies (love these!) and the alphabet dies.

The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set. I'm really liking the sentiment card piece shaped into a flag. I have used this 'touch' on all my latest cards. Hey, when you're onto a good thing....ha ha...

I hope you all have a great weekend and I can't wait to read your comments.

Take care.
Andrea

No comments: