Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kindy Party

Hi everyone.

I hope you basked in the gorgeous Sydney sunshine today.

I'm here today to share a card I made for one of Demi's Kindy classmates who will be celebrating her birthday tomorrow...



It's such a cute little image. I coloured it with SU markers. The letters and butterflies were cut with Timeless Type Junior Alphabet dies and the Beautiful Wings Embosslit, respectively. The flowers were punched with the Itty Bitty Punch Pack and the leaves are from the Two-Step Bird Punch. I used little half-pearls to embellish.

I have so many cards to make in the next month or so but so little time! I plan to really get stuck into them next week so stay tuned for lots of posts.

Have a great night & I'll catch you back here soon.

Andrea
:)

1 comment:

Diane Barnes said...

So cute & pretty Andrea. Love the little flowers & butterfly on her name & your colouring is beautiful as always. Di :0)