Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Father's Day Card for my Dad

I'm back! This time with a Father's Day for my Dad....




I love this image! So appropriate for my Dad. I stamped it with black StazOn ink on watercolour paper and coloured it with my SU markers.

The DSP is from the just retired mini catalogue.  Sorry, I can never remember the names of the DSP packs. The cardstock is Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy and Whisper White.

The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments. The embellishment is just a little piece of Whisper White paper tied with linen thread.

It's very simple but I like it.

What do you think? Feel free to let me know.

Well, that's all from me today. I'm off to check the front door to see if my latest SU order has arrived. That always makes my day. :)

Take care.

Andrea

No comments: