Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Girls' Birthdays!

It's official! I've lost the plot! I can't believe that I forgot to post photos of my girls' birthdays and party from back in March! It's one of each year's biggest crafting events and I forgot! To make up for it, get ready for a bombardment of photos from the celebrations, starting with photos from their Hula Pool Party invitations...


 

Here is the cake (and my personal work of art) that I made for them...




Then there were the party bags...



Yes, all 30-odd of them!


The Pass the Parcel...


These decorated jars were inside the party bags...



 This is the Chupa Chup bouquet I made...



And here is a photo of my beautiful Hula birthday girls, Mia who turned eight and Demi who turned five...


Now to the cake I made Mia on her actual birthday that we celebrated with family. It was a Spongebob cake. Mia loves Spongebob...



This is a phot of Mia with her presents from us, an Ipod Touch, a Justin Bieber top and a Wimpy Kid DVD...


Now we come to the Hello Kitty cake I made for Demi on her actual birthday...



...and a photo of my baby girl with her new Ipod, Justin Bieber top and book...


Phew! As you can imagine there many, many more photos of these events but these are the ones I really wanted to share with you. My posts are normally so short and sweet but this one sure is an exception. I hope it wasn't too long.

See you all soon with a much shorter post!

Take care,
Andrea

3 comments:

Diane Barnes said...

You're such a wonderfully multi-talented lady Andrea. I'm blown away by all your amazing cakes all & the special goodies you made for your gorgeous girls. Inky hugs, Di

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I love all of your cards. I have a question for you. What markers do you use to color in your stamped images?

Thanks,
Teri

Andrea said...

Thanks so much for your comment. I ALWAYS use Stampin' Up! markers and a blender pen.