Friday, March 4, 2011

Sorry for my absence!

Hello everyone!

I am so sorry for not posting for such a long time. I am slowly trying to get back into the swing of my crafting but it has been really difficult to find the time and at times, difficult to find motivation. I have been struggling to come up with ideas for classes, because, honestly my personal projects, such as my scrapbooking and preparing for my girls' party, have been suffering from neglect. I have been feeling like I want to get away from the pressure of coming up with new ideas to please people, because sometimes those ideas or projects are not my preferred style or what I most enjoy. Don't get me wrong, I love hanging out with all the lovely ladies that attend my classes and I hope to continue seeing them but I think I need some time out for myself. Maybe we can just get together for a gas bag & to stuff our faces with sweets!!!
I have so much on my plate with my girls too. Their schooling and activities, etc. You must all know how it is. Plus I will be starting part time work after a looong absence of eight years taken to look after my girls. I love it all but something just has to give sometimes. Selfish? I hope not.
Well, I will continue to post but not as regularly as I have in the past. I'll leave you today with three layouts that I completed this week...


I like the way I incorporated Mia's actual ribbons into the photo - ha ha! If you have any questions about any of the layouts, please ask.

Well, thanks for listening to my ramblings!
I'll be back! NOt sure when, but I will be back.
Take care.
Andrea
xo...

1 comment:

Diane Barnes said...

Hi Andrea
I've missed your posts, but I can so relate to what you said about struggling with time & inspiration. I hope you get to spend the time you have doing what makes you most happy. I'm sure when you get to be creative it will be beautiful as always.
Speaking of beautiful, I love the pages of the girls, especially the one using the swimming ribbons. I might have to case that one I think!
Thinking of you. Hugs, Di