Friday, November 5, 2010

Way Ahead of Myself.

I wasn't going to show you these until next year but I thought, "well, why not."

These are the cards I made for my girls' birthdays in march next year, yes next year. I had made card for our little neighbour, Zoe, which you may remember, & my girls loved it so I thought I'd make them similar cards...




I just LOVE the All in the Family set! I love how you can create so many different little people and make them look like the recipient of the card. I'm quite proud of myself for coming up with the idea of stamping the letters of my girls' names on the dresses. Had you noticed? A little hard to see, I know.

The cardstock colours I used for these cards were Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, and Certainly Celery. The images were stamped in black StazOn ink on watercolour paper using the Stampamajig for perfect placement, coloured with SU markers, punched with the smaller square punch & mounted on larger squares

The letters spelling out my girls' names were cut using the alphabet dies.

The sentiments are from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments set and were punched with the word window punch. The girls ages were stamped and punched with the jewellery tag punch.

The various embellishments are from my stash.

I have to say I really love these cards, probably because I can just picture the reaction they're going to receive when I eventually give them to my beautiful girls.

Andrea :)

OOPS! - Almost forgot to tell you that I finally got around to stamping all of the images from the All in the Family set & the other add-on sets permanently onto acetate using StazOn ink & the Stampamajig to save me doing it every time. It's a big time saver, let me tell you!

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

Super cute. I love the mini tag with the age on it. What a great addition.

Patrice said...

Absolutely love these Andrea, super! I love all the little details, your girls are going to love them!

Wish I could be as organised as you :o)

Anonymous said...

Very nice cards!

Carolyn said...

Wow, Wow, Wow.....I LOVE your work, and especially your All in the Family cards....I've just discovered your blog via SCS, and I'm really enjoying your blog. thanks for sharing your work.

Mandy Schiller said...

These cards are soooo cute your girls will be soooo happy! Talk about organised to go with it...lol.