Friday, November 5, 2010

Little Soccer Guy

Let the weekend begin!

I just hope it warms up a little. I can't believe how cold it has been again lately.

I'm happy to report that I managed to spend some uninterrupted time on crafting today. It felt so nice. I got started on the girls' party favours for their birthdays next year & I made this little card card for our godson...

I used Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue & So Saffron. The image was stamped with StazOn ink & coloured with SU markers. It was then cut using my Circle Scissors. The sentiment is from the Silhouette Sentiments hostess set (it's the only set I seem to be using for sentiments at the moment). It was punched with the jewellery tag punch and together with the charm, was attached to the card with a silver brad. The ball was highlighted with Crystal Effects (love that stuff as a strong adhesive & to embellish).

Just want to share with you that a new Mini Catalogue is coming out on 1st December & boy, is it a beauty!!!! I was able to preorder a set from it which arrived today. So exciting! I can't wait to use it.

Stay tuned for a sneak peak in the near future!

Take care & enjoy your weekend.

Andrea :)

No comments: