Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cards for Teenage Twins

Hi everyone!

Brrr! Well, it looks like we're back to Winter for a few days. This weather has been just crazy lately, don't you think?

Here are two cards I whipped up very quickly yesterday for the twin teenage sons of our good friend...

This is not my usual style but I did have a massive headache yesterday & didn't feel like spending too much time on my projects. It feels a little funny not having included an image. I just used a sentiment from the Afterthoughts hostess set. What do you think? Feel free to let me know.

Hope to be back to my normal self soon.

Take care, everyone!

Andrea

3 comments:

Patrice said...

For 'not your usual style' both cards are still great! Nice and simple yet stylish - well I think so :o)

Agree with you on the weather - Canberra has been crazy, hot and cold, all over the place.

Enjoy your day!

Mandy Schiller said...

great cards Andrea! Love the juggler one as well....Its so cute...

Leonie said...

These are so simple yet so effective, I love them! Hope your hade feels better