Sunday, October 3, 2010

Baby Tees Christening Card

I'm back to share with you the result of my first play with the Baby Tees wheel. This was another stamp I just knew I had to have when the new catalogue came out.

We have been invited to our little neighbour's christening this month so it was a perfect opportunity for me to use it. Here is the card...



This is such a cute stamp & I have to say, I think the card is cute too. The jumpsuits were rolled onto watercolour paper with black StazOn ink, coloured with markers and cut out. Colours used were Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink.

The "Congrats" sentiment is from the Silhouette Sentiments hostess set. It was punched with the Jewellery Tag punch. The other sentiment is from a retired set. It was punched out with the Word Window punch.

The cute little coathangers are from my stash. I bought them years ago knowing that one day I'd find a use for them. The twine, crystal, flowers, glitter & buttons are also from my stash.

Do you guys like this one?

1 comment: