Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Different Kind of Creation

Well, I turned the big 40 this past Sunday and I just wanted to thank my family and friends for sharing the day with me. I didn't really want a big fuss so we just celebrated at home with my hamily and a few close friends.
As you know, decorating cupcakes is my other hobby but to commemorate my 40th I wanted to try something different. I wanted to try to decorate a larger cake. If it didn't turn out it wouldn't have mattered because it was only for me. No pressure.
I actually surprised myself when it turned out quite nicely!!! Have a look...
Not bad, huh? And before I go, just a couple more photos. The first one is of the four of us. Yes, I am looking quite tired because I was!!!
The next photo is of my parents and my parents-in-law...

I still can't believe I have turned 40. I still feel the same as I did many years ago. I hope the next 40 years are just as good as the last 40.

Take care, everyone.

Andrea

1 comment:

Patrice said...

Happy belated birthday Andrea! Wow your cake/s look fantastic, you are very talented. Glad you had such a lovely small celebration.