Thursday, July 22, 2010

Some Scrapbooking Today

Hello everyone!

It feels like an eternity since I've had some hours all to myself & I have to say that it feels really nice and rather peaceful. So once I got all the mundane things out of the way like the grocery shopping, cleaning & cooking dinner, I ran to my craft room to get started on some layouts. This is the first one...





















I have had this paper for so long that I can't even remember what it's called (ha ha!) but it goes really well with these photos taken of Demi the day she started at her new preschool at the beginning of the year. I can't believe she'll be starting school next year! Yikes!









I love the stamped floral images from the Petal Pizzaz stamp set. I have used them on layouts quite a few times. Here I have teamed them with the Little Leaves diecuts and some half pearl centres. Colours used were Real Red, Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery.

I was able to get started on another layout today so let's hope I can get a little more time tomorrow so I can finish it & post it for you.

Well, take care.

Andrea.

1 comment:

Patrice said...

GORGEOUS! I love everything about your page. Crisp, clean, fresh...it's lovely.