Thursday, July 29, 2010

Scrapbooking Galore! - Part Two

Here are the next lot of photos...
The papers I used for these layouts are retired SU papers. I never seem to get the time to use my papers while they are still current - ha ha!
You will also recognise the following items that I have used:
All A Flutter and Vintage Vogue stamps, Little Leaves and Alphabet dies, circle punches and Circle Scissors. If you'd like more specific details please don't hesitate to ask.
















The second layout is very similar to a previously posted layout that I made for my older daughter. The photis were very similar so I kept the layouts similar too.
So, what do you think?
I hope I have been able to give you some little ideas that you can incorporate into your own scrapbooking pages or cards.

Well, I'll be back late tomorrow night to show you the cards that we'll be making during tomorrow night's Christmas in July Card Class.
Take care,
Andrea

1 comment:

Alex said...

Ah these layouts are fabulous, thanks for sharing.

Alex from England x