Friday, June 25, 2010

Popstar Party Invitations

Hello everyone.

I hope you've all been well. A few colds and flus from this end, plus some sleepless nights from staying up to watch the soccer World Cup (go Uruguay!), but otherwise well and counting down to the school holidays.

A friend asked me to make some last minute invitations for her daughter's popstar party & this is what I came up with...
























Just some computer generated print, effective colours (Basic Black, Real Red and silver) and some stars punched with both size star punches. Very simple but effective, and very appropriate for a popstar party - ha ha!

I've also been given the opportunty to make the cupcakes for the occasion so I'm very excited about that!

Well, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. Take care.

Andrea

No comments: