Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

I'm just winding down now from our Mother's Day celebrations. What a gorgeous thing it is to be able to celebrate our mothers and to be celebrated by our own beautiful children. I just love how excited they get about the presents they chose & managed to keep a secret (well, sort of) from us. The look on their faces when you tell them that their presents are the most beautiful presents you have ever received, is priceless. The memories, everlasting.

Well, to top off a great day, I just got on the computer to find that I had received this wonderful award from the talented Leonie Conyers (Stamp and Scrap in Heaven):


Thank you so much, Leonie!

So, now it's my turn to pass this award on to some other inspiring and talented ladies:


1. Diane Barnes - Colour Me Happy

2. Kerry Bunting - KB Papercraft

3. Mandy Schiller

4. Me, My Stamps & I

5. Angelique Kelly - Creative Inspirations

And now I believe that I'm supposed you some facts about me. Gosh, I'm a little embarrassed but here goes:


1. I HATE chocolate! Strange, I know, but I hate anything chocolate or containing chocolate.

2. I love baking & decorating cupcakes.

3. I'm a perfectionist, clean-freak and love routine in my life.

4. I love being a stay-at-home mum even though my girls drive me crazy at times.

5. I have a bit of a button phobia. I don't really like them but I'm trying to conquer my button phobia & you'll soon see them featured in a scrapbooking layout.

6. I love dogs and miss my Golden Retriever, Samson terribly since he passed away almost three years ago.

7. I used to train my dog and compete with him on obedience competitions. He later became a Pets as Therapy dog & we volunteered in a local nursing home.

8. I love papercrafts - stamping, scrapbooking & making 3D items.

9. I was born in Uruguay.

10. I love the internet, especially Facebook & Ebay!



There! That's it!

Well, I hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day too.

Take care.

2 comments:

Diane Barnes said...

Thank you so very much for the blog award Andrea. You're such a sweetie, not to mention fab blogger too...& I loved your fact list too. Hugs, Di :0)

Me, My Stamps and I said...

thank you fro such a beautiful award!!!! truly enjoyed your blog.
tfs:)