Saturday, January 30, 2010

Something Very Sweet

Hello again!

I'm happy to be back with my very first attempt with the delightful Something Sweet stamp set and coordinating cups...


It took a little trial & error to get all the dimensions just right so that the punched circle was centred & so that the little photo anchors closed the card properly, but in the end I got there! I really wanted to ensure that the sweets could be consumed withouth the card being destroyed. After all, it took a lot of time to create - ha ha! And I must say that I'm quite happy with the end result. What do you think?

Supplies:

Whisper White, Chocolate Chip & Pretty in Pink cardstock, Chocolate Chip & Pretty in Pink, circle punch oval & scallop oval punch, sweet treat cup, little flowers, photo anchors, brads & marshmallows.

2 comments:

Leonie said...

Oh very "sweet" love it!

Mandy Schiller said...

Great idea, I am loving those sweet treat cups! Love those colours as well!

Mandyxx