Tuesday, October 27, 2009

One of a Kind Scrapbook Pages

Hi all.
Just a quick post today as I have a bit on my mind with my dad being in hospital for the last few days. As you may imagine I'm not in the mood to go into details at the moment. I hope you understand, but I just wanted to post this to take my mind off things for a little while.

Well, here is another double page layout created with the One of a Kind stamp set. I also used Urban Oasis paper, Basic Grey, Basic Black & Baja Breeze colours. Lots (and I mean lots) of cutting out on this one. Thank goodness for the Boho Blossoms punch which punched out the smaller flowers. The numbers were created with non-SU stamps.
Well, take care & hope to be back soon.

Andrea

2 comments:

Mandy Schiller said...

Love your pages Andrea! I hope your dad is better soon....

Take care
Mandyxx

Diane Barnes said...

Oh Andrea, these pages & the Fifth Ave ones are really beautiful ....you're must have lots of patience (or a little mad LOL)cutting out all those flowers LOL. Inky hugs, Di