Saturday, October 10, 2009

Christmas Card Class WIth Friends

Well, I'm back (after what seems a reeeeaaally long time) with four Christmas cards that we made last night...

Do you like Rudolph's shiny red nose, thanks to Crystal Effects?

The second card has a line of sparkly snow, thanks to Dazzling Diamonds glitter, and a neat torn edge with compliments of the Tearing Edge ruler...


The background of the third card was created with the Soft Holly wheel, and the doves, again, were sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds...


The last card was also dressed up with glitter all over the trees to resemble snow, and on the dove...
Well, it was a great night that went into the wee hours of this morning, and I have glitter all over the house to prove it - ha ha! Not sure if you can see it in the photos but yes, these cards were very sparkly!
I won't note down all the supplies used, but if you need to know anything, please just ask.
Well, I'm off. We have three parties to go to this weekend. Bring 'em on! I'll be back soon with some of the cards I made for these parties.
Take care.
Andrea

No comments: