Friday, August 21, 2009

Thoughts and Prayers Get Well Card

Hi everyone!

It's been a while, huh? I've just been so busy with day to day things. Hopefully, it won't be so long until the next post.

Well, today I have a "Get Well" card made using the Thoughts and Prayers stamp set...


For this card I used a lovely colour combination of Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive & Very Vanilla. I used Stampin' Write markers in Chocolate Chip, Old Olive & Pretty in Pink to colour the image. Stampin' Write markers are fabulous for multi-coloured images. You use them just as you would a texta, directly onto the rubber of a stamp, & stamp your image as you normally would.

I also used little clear crystals & a flower from my stash.

I hope you like it, but more importantly, I hope it inspires you to create something today!

Take care.
Andrea.

3 comments:

Julie Ranae said...

Beautiful colors! Found you over at SCS. Hope you will stop by The Open Window and look for the BIG BLOG CANDY giveaway...would love to have you play along with us!

Diane Barnes said...

Wow, this is totally gorgeous Andrea. So pretty & love all the little details. Love love love it!
Di :)

Sandra said...

I am not sick, but wish I was so you could make me one of these beautiful cards.