Friday, August 21, 2009

Another Big Bold Birthday Cupcake Card

Two posts in one day! Yeah, me!

Here is a very fun, fresh and young birthday card made for one of Mia's school friends....


I used paper remnants from the Petal Party Simply Scrappin' Kit, (boy, this kits goes a loooong way!) together with Whisper White, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Pink Passion.

Here are some photos of the inside of the card & the matching envelope...



You may remember a similar card that I made recently. Actually, I made it using the exact same layout but in different colours. Here is the link to that card and others made using the Bog Bold Birthday stamp set: http://stampmyday.blogspot.com/search/label/Big%20Bold%20Birthday

Well, thanks for stopping by again. I hope you're enjoying this great weather we've been having. I hear we're in for some more of it this weekend. How lucky are we?

Take care.
Andrea.

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

what a gorgeous card & the colours are just so right