Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Male Seaside Card

We just don't seem to make anywhere near as many cards for men as we do for women, don't you agree? Why is that?

Anyway, here is one for you using the smaller shell stamps from the Seaside stamp set:



Supplies used were Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip (could this be my favourite colour?) and Sahara Sand. The Sahara Sand piece has been embossed with my Big Kick using the Argyle Cuttlebug embossing folder. The stamped images were punched out with the small square punch and mounted onto large square punch outs. The Chocolate Chip strip was torn freehand. The sentiment was punched out with the small oval punch and mounted onto a large oval punch out.

You can also catch a glimpse of how I decorated the inside of the card.
Thank you again for visiting & I hope I have inspired you to create in some way.
Enjoy your day!

No comments: