Wednesday, May 27, 2009

For the Bride Engagement & 40th Cards

I have so many retired 12 x 12 papers that I thought I had better put some into use before they can be labelled "vintage" - ha ha!

So here is some Certainly Celery DSP in action with the divine For the Bride stamp set. First up is a card I made for friend's 40th birthday that we have this weekend:


For this card I also used Whisper White and Pretty in Pink cardstock, Certainly Celery & Versa Mark ink pads, clear embossing powder, Small oval punch, Certainly Celery ribbon, my Big Kick with the Swiss Dots embossing folder, a non-SU number stamp set, mulberry paper flowers, & adhesive crystals from my stash. I think that's it!

Now for the second card...




For this card I used the same supplies as for the previous card except that this time I used the Heart Blocks embossing folder.

And that's it for today! Hope to be back soon. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jean McKenzie said...

What a beautiful set of cards Andrea! You have been very busy. I would not have thought to use green but it looks great!