Friday, May 8, 2009

Fifth Avenue Floral Scrapbooking Layouts

I can't believe I missed posting these layouts of our visit to Sydney Wildlife Park that I did some time ago! It must be because I haven't been myself lately. I feel like I've been running around like a headless chook. With the building of the new house, the girls & all of their activities, I just can't get my bearings...whinge, whinge, whinge... But I did have a little 'me' time yesterday during the Mother's Day class I ran at my home yesterday. We made some of those gorgeous flower pot cards, very similar to the one I posted a little while ago (just scroll down to have a look) and a matching gift tag.


Anyway, onto the first of two double layouts...





I just love the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set! Unfortunately, the paper and River Rock cardstock I used have now retired, as is the Live Your Dream stamp set from which I used the little butterfly, but I still use them as these layouts are for my personal albums.


I hope they inspire you in some way.

No comments: