Thursday, January 22, 2009

Quick little gift bag


Just a really quick post for a really quick, last minute, walking-out-the-door gift bag.

I have a whole bunch of these brown paper bags. Firstly, I adhered some pink cardboard letters that I had in my stash. Then, I simply stamped images from the Priceless stamp set all over the bag in Pixie Pink, then made a simple gift card using some scrap Non-SU oatmeal card. I added some curling ribbon & voila!

Oh, I also stamped the journalling lines stamp from the Live Your Dream stamp set inside the gift card (you can just make it out in the photo), to help guide my daughters writing.

I have been madly working on the invitations for my daughters' birthday party, and on the little gift cards to put on their lolly bags, hence the lack of posts. I do have to make a couple of cards soon, though, so keep an eye out for those.

Catch you soon.

1 comment:

anna said...

what a great idea...I am going to pinch it as I have some brown paper bags too...I love it...