Friday, October 10, 2008

Christmas Shopping

I'm so excited that I have finally started my Christmas shopping! It is soooo NOT me to not have finished my Christmas shopping by now. Oh, well.

I've been buying most of my nieces Stampin' Up! goodies (shhh!...nobody tell them) since that's what they all told me they wanted! I've started putting their pressie packs together & hope to finish them tomorrow when my order arrives.

I've also been busy tonight preparing scrapbooking packs for my niece, Victoria's birthday party in November. My sister-in-law, Helen was kind enough to ask me to help Victoria & her friends scrapbook a photo of themselves. I found some awesome frames at the Reject Shop tonight & snapped them right up. I just know the girls will love their finished projects. I can't wait!

No comments: